The Fact Tree Youth Services offer a range of services to assist you.
Please click on the below links to find out more.
We don’t provide any accommodation ourselves but we can help with:
- – applying for public housing,
- – filling out Department of Housing forms (such as transfers, exchange etc.)
- – finding and referral to emergency, short term, mid-term and long term accommodation and assisted living
We can also provide assistance with applying for brokerage.
Our youth workers can help you apply for Centrelink payments, accompany you to appointments or provide any other Centrelink assistance you might need.
- – Help with enrolling and applying for school, TAFE, university and alternative education avenues
- – Homework / study help
- – Help with finding a job or with putting together a resume
- Health Services
- If you or a friend or family member are experiencing any health concerns you can get help, advice, support, information from our youth workers.
- – Young Men & Women’s Health
- – Sexual Health Screenings
- – Pregnancy Support
- – Family Planning & Contraceptives
- – Counselling referrals
- – Mental Health referrals
- – Drug & Alcohol referrals
- – Victims of sexual assault or child sexual assault
- – Gay / Lesbian / Transgender support
If you are currently experiencing any of these issues The Fact Tree have a strong network with services for referral such as youthblock, headspace, Leichardt Women’s Health, Aboriginal Medical Service, RPA Hospital, Aboriginal Mental Health Team.
Need help with something not on this list? Come in and ask, we can usually help or will find someone who can.